Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
chris French wrote:
Then a gain B&Q have a PPPro sliding 8 inch saw for GBP130....., but
this is bigger and heavier.....

I've got the 10" version, which has two slides (still available at my
local branch last time I looked). Now it doesn't slide easily, but is
rigid enough to simply use this feature as an easily moved preset rather
than for opertion. And it will cope with 12" wide planks. The whole thing
is rigid enough to give pretty accurate cuts. I'm happy with it at the
price. A better blade helps a great deal as with all these cheap saws.

But I'd dearly love a decent radial arm saw. Three phase. Yummy.

--
*Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.