Gary

"RonB" wrote in message
news:2llad.2719$EZ.2312@okepread07...
Does it hold a 4x8 sheet flat with the tailgate closed? That's my
standard of "A truck" versus "A family car"

My Chevy 2500HD, 8.1L Shortbed won't hold a 4x8sheet with the tailgate
closed. It will pull a 33', 12,000 pound 5th wheel trailer with a 2,000
pound pin weight over a 10,000 ft mountain pass in 2nd or 3rd gear at 55
MPH. It also barely squats with topsoil heaped over the wheel wells.

It isn't a family car!

Sounds like a nice truck except ~8 MPG yet can't haul plywood with the
tailgate up or a 14 foot board.

Reminds me some men I've heard of. All bulk but come up SHORT on the
business end. teehee

Gary