Greg G.

dave in Fairfax said:

Greg, G. wrote:
Interesting idea, although I tend to be of the mind that "I wouldn't
want to be part of any group that would have me as a member". ;-)

Take a look at my sig line and follow the links for local
chapters. You'll find people who are interested in helping and
don't have a monetary interest, unlike the local stores.

Boy, you guys take this stuff seriously! Very similar to the Orchid
Society my in-laws are involved with in Southern California.

I'll have to take time to peruse your site - looks very interesting.

The Georgia Association of Woodturners at Highland Hardware is the
closest one to me - and it's not all THAT close. I guess I'll just
have to resign myself to the fact that I live in an intellectually
blighted area... ;-) Nothing new there, however. I've known it
from childhood - and stood out for ridicule because of it.

Thanks again,

Greg G.