Jan Wysocki

On 2004-10-10, Capitol wrote:
Yes, top post it as in any normal email or filing system.
90% of all news readers are OE. Even new ones like Mozilla are now
conforming.
Regards
Capitol

Errm, pardon? New? Mozilla wasn't the first Newsreader, but it was the first
web browser that also handled 'news' and appeared long before Bill G
'discovered' the Internet let alone begat IE and OE.

(Netscape 1.0 aka 'Mozilla' had a nice newsreader built in that handled
threads nicely and the executable easily fit on a floppy).

I've become totally underwhelmed by GUI newsreaders and have gone
back to slrn ('rn' would be a bit too austere!)

to@d wrote:

Ok, I know its netequette to bottom post on ngs, but please, edit the post
so that it doesnt repeat everyones previous post.

Scroll scroll scroll really does me in , just to read a 1 line reply.

Or is there some better way to read the posts?

OK, just winding you up - I do know _which_ 'Mozilla' you mean.
--
Jan