Oscar_Lives

Ol' Lee must be getting Alzheimer's...

"Florida Patriot" wrote in message
om...
SAN JOSE, California (CNN) -- Former Chrysler Chairman Lee Iacocca,
who backed President Bush four years ago, switched sides and endorsed
Democratic Sen. John Kerry for president Thursday.

"I'm here today because our country needs a change in leadership,"
Iacocca said during an appearance with Kerry. "We need a leader who is
really dedicated to creating millions of high-paying jobs all across
the country."

Iacocca said he is changing sides because he was attracted to Kerry's
economic plan, including his job creation proposals. He also said the
presumptive Democratic nominee both understands change and will
"level" with the American people about how to adapt to that change.

Kerry called Iacocca "a man of common sense -- a CEO of common sense
-- and I am proud to have his counsel and his support."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...iacocca.kerry/