Peter H

Eric wrote:
I have seen allot of people mention how many square feet their house is. I
know how to measure sq. ft. But what parts of a house do you measure & which
do you not? I would imagine the bedrooms, living rm, kitchen, & dens. But
what about hallways, baths and basements? TIA

If I remember correctly, during my brief career in Real Estate, you
measure the outside dimensions and multiply by the number of floors
above grade. It's gets a bit tricky with backsplits etc., but the same
principle applies. Commercial space is the same btw.

Peter H