me

"Geroge Barns" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:19:33 -0500, "me" nospamhere wrote:

I have NEVER apply or received unemployment since the first I start

working,
sorry for the mistake :-)

Where have you been? Unemployed people do not line up at any building

get their benefits, it's all on-line and automated. We probably use less
people to process unemployment than in the past. Oh, and if you're

thinking
of welfare, that processing is mostly outsourced,

Unemployed do not need to work???? and get to enjoy a hobby yet??? How

do
you think they pay for their living expenses much less their "woodworking
hobby"?

Why NOT?

Let me ask you a just one question, have you ever bought any third world's
woodworking tools? If your answer is NO! than I recant my post, otherwise

you
are just as guilty and anyone here.

Not into woodworking, so no I haven't bought the tools -- I'm just wondering
how you figure unemployed people are doing so well that they can pay their
living expenses and enjoy a hobby as well, not only with the money, but with
the time (if you've ever been unemployed and looking for work recently, you
know that it's practically a full-time job in itself). There are no
extensions anymore, so when your 26 weeks is up, you better have a job or
something else to live on (last report I saw shows that 43% of people on
unemployment last year did not have another job by the time their benefits
were up). Maybe you make a living from your woodworking, who knows. If so,
good for you.