me

"Geroge Barns" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:17:29 GMT, "Mike Jak"

wrote:

Kerry was saying that from the day one. He was not for "BAN" on
outsourcing, his position was to level the plain field.

Outsourcing is good it create jobs! Here's how, if more companies out

sourcing,
there will be more unemployed and therefore you will need to employ MORE

people
to process the unemployed, build more offices, you hire MORE people to

build the
building for the unemployed to line up for their benefit. Right?

Where have you been? Unemployed people do not line up at any building to
get their benefits, it's all on-line and automated. We probably use less
people to process unemployment than in the past. Oh, and if you're thinking
of welfare, that processing is mostly outsourced,

Everyone benefit from outsourcing, including me. I get cheap woodworking

tools
imported from 3rd World Nations who pays pennies to their workers, while

our
workers are overpay. Outsourcing companies, CEO rack in millions and
shareholders get fats dividends. Best of all, unemployed do not need to

work and
stay home enjoying woodworking as their hobby.

Unemployed do not need to work???? and get to enjoy a hobby yet??? How do
you think they pay for their living expenses much less their "woodworking
hobby"?