Mike Jak

Another set of lies from repukes

KERRY: You can't stop all outsourcing, Charlie. I've
never promised that. I'm not going to, because that
would be pandering. You can't.

Which John Kerry should you believe - the John Kerry who wants to
limit outsourcing or the John Kerry who thinks that stopping outsourcing
is
pandering?

Kerry was saying that from the day one. He was not for "BAN" on
outsourcing, his position was to level the plain field.

Look at his speaches during dem caucases about a year ago...
He was saying exactly same thing.

No as far as my vote goes the choices I see:
1) retard W, who openly opposes cutting loopholes that unfairly benefits
Indians & US CEOs, where his economic adviser "claims offshoring
r&d is good for economy"

2) Guy who is saying "I can not stop all forms of offshoring, but I'll try
level the field".

Choice is clear.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook