Steven Briggs

Default MFI discount?

In message , Rick Dipper
writes
When you do this you have to "Pay Now", not "go away and think about it"

You could alys just wait for the extra good sale, there is always some
form of sale at MFI, some are better than others, but I have never done
the math to prove it, so
maybe I have only worked out half the game.

Rick

Having taken some interest in MFI sale policy, basically there's nearly
always the headline 50% off (*), plus the almost continuous sale at an
additional 15,20 or 25% off, subject to minimum spend (I have last years
summer sale price list here, min spend varies from £2500 on kitchens to
£500 on bedroom stuff)

(* why would any _ever_ buy at full list price from MFI???)

--
Steve