Tim Tyler

IMM wrote or quoted:
"Andy Kelly" wrote in message

Their website has a notice saying that they can't take orders at the
moment and the contact centre isn't taking calls.

Either they are re-grouping and trying to sort out their delivery problems
(which I've never had a problem with) or are just about to go belly up.

I reckon the latter.

They have just moved home, and installed a new computer system, so I
believe.

A different message today:

``Screwfix.com is temporarily unavailable.

Due to our website unavailability over the last few days, we are
experiencing very high traffic levels at Screwfix.com. In order to
maintain a high level of service we are managing the number of users
able to access the website at any one time. Please try again later.''

Trying again later produces the same message.

It sounds like their new computer system is having teething problems.
--