IMM

"Ric" wrote in message

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , Paul C. Dickie
writes
In article , Ken Knott
writes
Toolstation.com have given me excellent service recently.

Will you willingly return to Screwfux when/if they finally get their act
together?

Yes.

As a longstanding Screwfix customer (though not exclusively, I use

other
mailorder suppliers as well) I used Toolstation (who I had used before)
recently as well, when the problems with Screwfixes website availability
first hit and I wanted to get some stuff.

I suspect if all Screwfix customers deserted them and started using
Toolstation instead, Toolstation would soon have to start turning away
customers too as I doubt they would be able to handle the demand. Then
where would we go?

There is http://www.unifix.co.uk and others. They are all much the same in
products and prices. http://www.bes.ltd.uk, for pipes and fitting, etc.

There are is always an alternative.