Greg G.

rick pixley said:

A valuable source for this type of info would be a local woodturner's
club..why not check out the aaw site for the closest to you and give them a
call...In addition,I don't know of any member of any club who isn't a wood
horder, but will always share with a fellow turner..Good luck,Rick

Interesting idea, although I tend to be of the mind that "I wouldn't
want to be part of any group that would have me as a member". ;-)

Several of the woodworking stores around here have suggested attending
their "group" meetings as well. The ones I know about are on the
wrong side of town, and my loathing of this city's traffic makes that
a remote possibility - but there may be some around here I am unaware
of. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled... turned... open.

Thanks,

Greg G.