Andy Hall

Default Wiring a dimmer switch....

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:44:02 GMT, (Lurch) wrote:

Actually, what I meant was if it were a two way switch with a twin
coming from the light fitting it wouldn't matter which way round the
live and switch wire went into the two terminals that they were
required to go into, (L1 and L2, or similar).
If everyone would have just left it as my original answer, which was
simple as the OP wanted it wouldn't matter. When people keep sticking
irrellevant posts in threads it just confuses someone who doesn't
know, which generally the OP wouldn't.

There are such things as dimmers with 2way switching......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl