willshak

Richard J Kinch wrote:

smurty writes:

Are there issues with them?

They are an utterly primitive building material, literally made in a
peasant's backyard. Absolutely inferior to the concrete they rest on as a
flooring material. But I have this silly prejudice that, as a general
principle, the "finish" on a structure should be of higher quality than the
"substrate".

But they are fashionable. For the moment.

Look for the ones that have footprints from stray raccoons in them. This
shows the charming authenticity of their rustic manufacture, and is highly
valued.

Of course you can imagine some peasant, laughing at the gringos, and
printing the wet clay with an amputated, mummified raccoon paw.

Oh, stop it! You made me spit out my beer all over the keyboard! :-)