Carl

Default Is lino so bad?

Jake wrote:
Why do many folks dislike lino?

I don't think they do. People like to have expensive floors - stone tiles,
wood, etc because when it comes to selling, the kitchen can sinch a deal.
Also, many people spend loads of time in the kitchen - not because they have
to but because they choose to. So they make it nice as possible on the
budget they have.

Personally I just re-lino every 2/3 years or so as its so cheap to do.
Cushioned lino is what I choose and it comes in all sorts of designs and
patterns - tile effect, wood effect, stone effect. Having a new floor every
few years makes a nice change.

Once a wood or tile floor is down it stays down for many years.

~Carl