Old Nick

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:52:12 -0500, "Swingman" vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

"mac davis" wrote in message

I'm letting my ignorance show, here... what's the US dollar equivalent
to 200 pounds??

By the time you get finished paying the various conversion fees ... about
$US400.

But it doesn't mean anything if you are talking about buying a tool in
England, and not importing it direct from the US. Aud$ is worth about
US$.71. But a 10" Jet contractor's saw costs about Aud$1200 IIRC and
even that's a lot better than it was a year or so ago.
Have you noticed that people always run from what
they _need_ toward what they want?????