Well, the DVD signal is the same. Lousy. I put the DVD S-Video
signal in all three inputs. Same result.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:18:27 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

wrote:

My Hitachi 60 inch screen is about 7 years old. I suddenly lost color
and the picture is very fuzzy.

This happens with the satellite input and the DVD input. There are
three video inputs and all three act the same. The images are bad and
the text cannot be read (like during a football game !)

The TV menu appears toi be unaffected. The menu screens are still in
color (the normal color they have alwats been) and the text is clear
and sharp.

Any suggestions? My 5 year extended warramty has run out and it's the
middle of football season !!!

ps, can I turn off NFL sunday ticket and get a refund?

Hi,
Since menu display is normal, your signal quality changed from the dish?
Worth checking it out.
Tony