Yes, for sure.
The major problem is the foundation footing has begun to crumble. We
are fixing that and also making sure this is the only problem. It
looks like it is so far (unless we find something worse as we dig down
further).

But I think I can save the siding using patching instead of taking the
while side off - so just looking for a product that will do the
patching once the foundation issue is fixed.
Thanks
Joanne

forget the patching and find out if the structure is in danger. Patching
anything other than cosmetic stuff on a foundation is an fools game.