SQLit

wrote in message
news
Hi Folks,
I am a new dys'er and I need to learn a lot about exterior wall cement
repair so I am doing as much research as I can.

While doing this, I am also reinforcing the corner foundation of the
house which was damaged we think becasue of poor drainage and water
left to pool around the footing over several years.

The foundation repair is going smoothly but as the footing crumbled,
it cracked the exterior wall cement - some areas with large cracks and
breaks. The previous owners parged without fixing the problem and so
now the cement is in pretty rough shape.

I think I can repair it to last a few years but I am wondering about
the current products on the market that can repair the cracks and can
keep moisture out.

I have seen a few products but I reall would like to get some first
hand info form anyone that has used something they would recommend.

Thanks very much
Joanne

forget the patching and find out if the structure is in danger. Patching
anything other than cosmetic stuff on a foundation is an fools game.

---