to@d

"Huge" wrote in message
"G&M" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"G&M" writes:

"Dave Stanton" wrote in message
news
Which reader . We don't all subscribe to MS.

But the OP does, and that is who IMM was directing his comment to

!...

To be pedantic, it would not hurt to have said ' in IE you do....'

To be even more pedantic, one could mention the right piece of

software
as
well, i.e. "OE"

Who cares? They're all ****.

Rather a sweeping generalisation.

Err, no. All Microsoft software is ****. I'm quite happy to go into
details if you wish, but I suspect that would bore most other readers
of this newsgroup.

see what I mean about not cutting the rubbish above.
just so busy squabbling like kids , I give up, cut dont cut I dont care that
much, i just wont bother reading past page 1.

This hasn't been cut purposly to show what I mean.

uncut post

toad

I havnt included any sigs, as it seems to upset some.

scrolled down enough now