HRL

"willshak" wrote in message
HRL wrote:

"slushfund" wrote in

message
news

Thanks. That sounds like what I had in the past. I'll see if I can

locate
some. Any suggestions on what type of glue?

I would try silicon caulk.

However you can get a kit at Lowes for less than $20

Yep. And if you save all those styrofoam sheets that come in many boxes,
you can do it all for the price of the glue alone. :-)
A couple of months ago. I bought a 3 tier resin garden fountain from
Lowes. It came in a large plastic box that was corrugated like the
cardboard ones. Both my wife and I stated what a good, sturdy, well
built box it was. I still have it in the garage, wondering what I can do
with it. :-)

Or you can do like I did - Move to the western states. High humidity is 15%