J. Clarke

Dave jackson wrote:

Hahahahahahah Thanks, I haven't laughed this hard in some time. Sorry I
couldn't bring myself to read the whole post, as I don't have that kind of
time, but maybe you should try getting some hardcore proof of this on your
own. Heck, If you got cash I'll search your car and residence for
tracking
equipment. On second thought, maybe you should quit hiring lawyers and
PI's
and spend the money on a good shrink. Any how, great story you freak.

Geez, did you have to quote the whole damned thing?

"vicky" wrote in message

snip

--
--John