The Natural Philosopher

Default Hutton, the real facts.

Andy Hall wrote:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:40:50 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

That is definitely a hypothesis, but to paraphrase Occam, "one should
not multiply conspiracy theories and paranoia, beyond necessity"

In my life, more has been explained by hypothesising weak, stupid, vain
men (and women), acting out of desperation, than has ever been seen to
be the result of deep and cunning conspiracy. Mind you, maybe Tony Blair
and GWB ARE actually aliens, which would account for the fact that they
seem to live on a differet planet from the rest of us...and the
conspiracy is so cunning I simply haven't spotted it...Perhaps Iraq is
the one source of Kryptonite left in the known universe.

However I prefer to think they just got carried away with themselves and
their self importance.

I'm sure you're right, although if a third party was involved, it
didn't have to be at TB's behest.

"Who will rid me of this turbulent priest"
:-(

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl