Paul C. Dickie

In article , Grunff
writes
Paul C. Dickie wrote:
Any outfit that plainly shows the utter contempt for customer "good
will" recently displayed by Screwfux does not deserve to retain any
customers at all.

This is nonsense.

I entirely agree -- what you wrote was indeed nonsense.

Politely turning away business is not a bad thing to do - in fact, it's
a very sensible thing to do, far better than taking on orders which you
just can't fulfil.
We routinely turn away customers. If we didn't, we just wouldn't be able
to do all the work.

There is a world of difference between turning away *new* customers and
treating *existing* customers in the way that Screwfux did.

--
Paul