Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

I've got the unit completely apart. It was a pain in the butt, with all the
hot melt glue NEC used around the neck of the tube and socket assy.
Disconnected all the wiring to the motherboard, removed the board. I have
about 50-60 screws all layed out on the bench that I removed to get this
far!
I desoldered the flyback and removed it. I'm reflowing solder on every
component in that quadrant of the board and in areas where other components
are able to stress the joint, or where the joint looks dull.
Going to clean the FB trans in acetone and then reassemble and see what
happens.
If I had a Huntron Tracker, I'd be better able to troubleshoot without a
schematic. Unfortunately, I no longer work for the company that had them.

Wish me luck!

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION • FILM SCANNING • DVD MASTERING • AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com