Mutt

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message news:DpS9d.67908
With all due respect, Bob, it seems you have a personal problem here;
why jump on Mark/Juniata for expressing their opinion.

I am truly sorry to hear of the troubles of your extended family, but
the "butt out" comment was over the top IMHO.

Mutt

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

[SNIP]

The individual who built that McMansion has a sister who was fired for no
cause just before her husband contracted
the most vicious form of cancer. Part of his arm was cut out and he can't
work any more at his trade. Another sister's husband lost his career after
he had a stroke and couldn't return to his job. She works two jobs--at
59--to keep them going.
If he had built the house without the f-ing waterfall, he might have been
able to help them.
It is with great humility that I ask you to butt out of situations with
which you are not concerned, and cease from your own judgments of same.

Bob Schmall