PrecisionMachinisT

"TURTLE" wrote in message

This is Turtle.

the Rules of engaugement for beer drinkers verses shingle installation.

Here
there is the 1 beer per hour and not to exceed the 8 beer limit on a 8

hour day.
If any rules are broken or any penalty flags are thrown. all will have to

pay
the price. Stopping to drink the beer time does not count as elapes time

for
beer to hours of work ratio. Alway have the full case of beer iced down

and set
a side for all to see on completeing of the job. If the job is completed

before
the 8 hours of work time has be completed. the full case will be opened up

for
full scale guzzing action. If there is any penalty flags thrown during the

8
hour work operation. You will remove all the beer and be stored in the

house
till the job is completed. Most all 8 hour jobs become a 4 hour job with

this
ground work.

LMAO

I still recall re-roofing our first house many years ago when I was in my
early 20's........

Being too cheap to pay for roof top delivery, I packed all them shingles up
there myself, while some others did most the nailing down....it was a
blistering hot August day, and I would make exactly 3 trips up the ladder,
then sit in the only shade there was up there huddled next to the chimney,
and guzzle a beer.....

Over and over like that pretty much the whole day--I bet I drank at least
twice Turtles limit even before noon...looking back, probly just pure luck I
never fell offa the roof.......

--

SVL