Spehro Pefhany

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 20:31:34 GMT, the renowned Roy McCammon
wrote:

Peter E. Orban wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We replaced most of our incandescent light bulbs with compact
fluorescent bulbs about a year and a half ago (it was before the NA
blackout last year). The bulbs are holding up fine, except in the
bathrooms, and I am wondering what could be the reason.

I've had the same problem. I assumed that it was the humidity.
We take steamy showers.

I have put off replacing the light inside the shower with a CF bulb
because of that worry. Maybe if I sawed one open and sprayed it with
conformal coating? Only some brands seem to stand up well outdoors.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany