HeatMan

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..

I'll
highlight the question I answered. Scroll down.

--

Christopher A. Young

This is Turtle.

At no time did Heatman ever ask where to buy or where to get oil for the
splitter.

He did ask What Kind / type / or other types to use but never where to

buy.

Now if you say the hydraulic oils are all the same and the telling to get

it
from a Farm supply place was telling what kind of oil. You still off here

for
there is about 15 different types of HD Oil and then another 30 other

brands to
pick from. They do make different viscostitys and ranges from the 5

weight.

Now if you want to be useful here. What weight and type would you say and

don't
say water with a little anti-freeze in it for it will work too.

TURTLE

Excellent point, my shelled friend!