Rick Dipper

Default MFI discount?

When you do this you have to "Pay Now", not "go away and think about it"

You could alys just wait for the extra good sale, there is always some form of sale at MFI, some are better than others, but I have never done the math to prove it, so
maybe I have only worked out half the game.

Rick

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:57:41 +0000, Nick Brooks wrote:
leaky_caldron wrote:
Having priced up a fairly expensive kitchen (£5K) at MFI ( excluding
appliances which I will source elsewhere) I wondered if anyone has any
idea whether MFI are willing to negotiate a discount (not the "70%"
off so called special offers & sale prices) but basically a reduction
"for cash".

I can always ask of course, but wondered if anyone has successfully
done so with MFI?

Cheers.

A friend of mine recently bought a kitchen from MFI that was in the sale
at 50% off. He spent threee hours planning the kitchen with one of their
staff then said that he didn't want any of the included appliances but
wanted 75% off instead

The manager was called and he had a little think in his office then
agreed - so it is possible

Mind you, you have to be VERY persuasive and persistent