Nada

Default pre closing fees???

My husband and I are in the process of buying a new house, and have
been approved for a loan with Countrywide. We're doing the 80-15-5
piggyback loan, with about $6k in closing costs. Yesterday we got a
voicemail from our mortgage rep saying they needed a check for $2k for
fees. The closing is supposed to happen in about a month, and I know
the mortgage company is having some inspections scheduled, but I
thought all these sorts of fees were lumped into the closing cost.
I'll place a call into our morgtate rep on Monday, but was wondering
if this is normal and if I can expect this to come out of our closing
costs.

If anybody with previous experience with this has any info to offer,
we'd appreciate it!

CG