Charlie Self

WoodMangler notes:

clutch did say:
For those that track these kind of things, which fingers seem to get
bit most often? I'm thinking that thumb, fore finger, and index
finger don't get hit as often as ring finger since we tend to work
with those three vs all five.

My only casualty is a thumb. Don't know what the stats are overall though

Well, as clutch found out, adjusting blade guides on a running bandsaw is not
conducive to maintaining one's full finger count for a lifetime.

I'm not sure how you would factor that into any stats.

Charlie Self
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral
philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for
selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith