mac davis

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 04:17:19 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Sat, Oct 9, 2004, 12:10am
(Bill*Stock) says:
snip Already got the evil eye for stuffing the 4x4 plywood in the day
old vehicle. So I thought I'd investigate the racks.

Oh Hell, just get a trailer. My older kid got one awhile back that
folds up for storage, for less than $200 new. Either that or get them
to slice your sheetgoods before you leave the store.

JOAT
I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he
doesn't much like.

yep.. before I got the pickup, I had one of those 4x8' trailers from
HF.. worked well and got loaned out several times a year for friends
moving... I keep it in the side yard now, because I'd rather loan IT
to friends than my truck..