J T

Fri, Oct 8, 2004, 11:02pm (EDT-3) (AAvK)
snip I think it would be a good idea to open your help file and learn
how to bookmark your posts, and any other posts so you can keep to the
same one, it is called a "thread" or "string" once it has all the
replies in it. Within any thread you can reply right there to some- one
else's reply to you as well.
Using outlook express? snip

It's WebTV, so don't got that stuff. However, easy enough to just
save rec.woodworking, then go right to it. And/or save a particular
post, and go right to that - at least as long as it's still there. Can
even make them favorites, and just punch a button, and go straight to
them.

JOAT
I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he
doesn't much like.