Brian Morris

Go for the Bosch 4000, it is a few dollars mor than the average saw but, it
is a a excellant saw lots of working space before the blade and comes with a
stand
"Vormulac" wrote in message
. 143.37...
Hi all,

Could do with some advice on table saws. I am outfitting my home workshop,
it's not big, and I don't do massive amounts of very heavy-duty cutting,
but not having a table saw is causing major problems.
Can anyone recommend one for under £200? Also, are Ferm any good? I see
there are a couple of models (FZT250, FZT250N and FZT315) available from
Screwfix for that sort of money.

Any comments and advice would be very welcome.

Cheers!