PrecisionMachinisT

"David Efflandt" wrote in message

So I got a personal P.O. box. It is just a small one, but if I get a
large package, they leave a key to a locker in the box. One problem is
that many internet sites will only ship to an address registered with the
credit card. So I got a secondary address added to one card for UPS
shipments to my office.

We dont have a mailbox at all, choosing to use a PO BOX for mail instead....

We just always give the physical location as well as the PO BOX # whenever
anyone asks our address......

Example :

C. Harry Butts
12 S. Klystron Drive
PO Box 850
Anywhere, Wa. 98627

UPS and the other private carriers are smart enough to realize they cant
deliver to a PO BOX, and so they ignore it, delivering to the street address
instead--and the post office is smart enough to realize they need to put it
in the PO BOX, rather than try and deliver to an address thats not on any
route.......

We done this ever since moving from our old residence about seven years ago,
and its really not been a problem at all........

--

SVL