Northern Gal

Default Thanks

hi
Thanks all, for all the information . I seen alot of Barn wood cabnets
and fire place mantles . But the cost is very high . I do crafts so I
do understand the time that you can put into a project . I do want my
projects to look as good as I bought them in the craft stores. Someday
I would like to graduate from that and build my own curio cabnet
someday. I would rather have homemade things than factory bought .
I will go to the library ,look into classes and get some wood
working magazines first . Thanks again for replying and answering my
questions .
Jan