James Sweet

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
John Woodgate writes:

I read in sci.electronics.design that James Sweet
wrote (in 1Go9d.12392$na.2379@trnddc04) about
'Compact fluorescent light failures', on Fri, 8 Oct 2004:

I think the only US made CFL's these days are LOA which are made very
poorly, likely to compete in price.

What about GE?

Most of mine are GE spiral except for one that looks like GE with a
generic brand. Except for the one I dropped (and it's schematic is
in the FAQs, thank you!), they have been reliable with no failures
so far. However, I only use them in fixtures that tend to be on
for multiple hours a day, but not in the bathroom.

I have some 26W ones I got off Ebay, I think they're branded Titan in the
bathroom, they've been fine so far but the fixture is not fully enclosed and
I always turn on the vent fan when I shower.