G. Morgan

On 8 Oct 2004 18:14:15 -0700 "DrStrangepork"
used 8 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

I am looking for garage weatherstrip that is at least 3 1/4" wide.
Everything I can find in stores and online is only 2 1/2" wide, but that
leaves a gap under my door. The strip I had was wrecked when a skunk got
caught in my garage and spent the night tearing through my weatherstrip
trying to get out. Now I can't find a replacement. Anyone know where I can
find what I'm looking for?

What brand of door?

Also, are you saying the bottom section is 3 1/2" off the slab (can't
close the door all the way)? That sounds like the springs are too
"hot" if that's the case. You might need a spring adjustment.

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email