IMM

Default Huf Haus on last night's Grand Designs

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:06:42 -0000, "Owain"
wrote:

"IMM" wrote
| When I was in a German office for a month, they would have the
| odd celebration and out came the beer. We were never invited.
| I wonder why ?
| Because we were better looking, better dressed, better dancers,
| better singers and better at life than them.

And we won the war.

No, the *Americans* won the war! We put them up for three years.

NO. We won the war with their weapons, doing their fighting and they charged
us with interest. Something sounds not right in that.