Andy Hall

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:13:22 +0100, "Paul C. Dickie"
wrote:

In article , Andy Hall
writes
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:24:43 +0100, "Paul C. Dickie"
wrote:
In article , :::Jerry::::
writes
But ATM people are not getting them next day, nor the day after that either,
rather than getting off the gluttonous maximus people are complaining about
not being able to order stuff.
That was *exactly* what I did, after I left the "management team"
simpleton (and corporate parrot) at Screwfux in no doubt at all what I
thought of the shambles they had become. As a result, I should be able
to complete an urgent turnery job by tomorrow, but I still resent having
to waste time getting the items personally rather than ordering them by
telephone.

Therein lies the point. Normally it's convenient. People get used
to that and get upset when it breaks. As soon as it's fixed,

But which month/year/decade will that be?

I would imagine fairly soon. One doesn't maintain a market leadership
position otherwise.

some vouchers and promotions will soon help people to forget.

Not me, sunshine. Nor would those folk who'd had to find alternative
(and better/cheaper/more local/more pleasant) suppliers when they
couldn't order from Screwfux.

Oh good. Then perhaps you won't need to go on moaning about it.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl