nightjar

Default Cast iron bath(s)

nightjar

"Huge" wrote in message

I'm just removing the one in our main bathroom (well, OK, I'm getting
my breath back & cooling down after carrying 1/3 of it downstairs).

I thought cast iron was fragile? A 2lb club hammer is having no effect
and I'm having to cut through the edges with an angle grinder.

I can assure you that a 7lb sledge hammer is no more effective.

The bath won't crack with gentle taps.

You need to use those atroophied things called muscles.

I have the sledge from blacksmithing. However, if I had taken as big a swing
in the bathroom as I did in the smithy, I would have enlarged the bathroom
at the same time.

Colin Bignell