willshak

Abe wrote:

And yet, Kerry said that knowing what he knows now, he STILL would
have voted to give authorization. So of course it's a flip flop.
He's a panderer's panderer.

------------
You're missing my point. By definition it can't be a flip-flop. The
authorization was for Bush to go to the UN and work up a plan - not to
go to war. Kerry's saying he would authorize Bush to go to the UN
again. There's nothing inconsistent about that.

You're insisting that it's a flip-flop because he approved
authorization to go to the UN, and then didn't support Bush exceeding
that authorizatiuon and going it alone. They are 2 distictly different
things.

Ho, hummm. I can't wait until after the election when we can move
forward to the "I told you so" posts, by both sides.
Not much fun for our foreign visitors, tho.
Vote early, vote often.