Pete C

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:11:56 +0100, "Bob"
wrote:

Not directly - it's fixed to the base unit carcasses, two of which are then
fixed to the wall. It's also part of an 'L'. The whole length of the work
surface is around 14ft - so it would take some shifting! (The window cill is
only 5ft of this, however)

LoL maybe not then!

Maybe I'll try to cut a template that I can draw along the bead, to give it
the right shape (and try to avoid a dent every time I cross a tile grout
line!)

If the template is bent into a square 'U' or used at an angle it
should help with this. Some masking tape either side of the join and a
batten as a guide would also help.

cheers,
Pete.