On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:28:20 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

The problem I have is now trying to reconcile the notion of "modest home
with a grand shop". Plus a "large quilting studio" for LOML.

You see where the problem lies? A 24x40 shop is wretched excess for most
of my acquaintances, whereas a swimming pool and a 4500 sq ft home is
somehow "appropriate".

Patriarch

yep.

I'd guess I could fit my household stuff adequately in about 600 sq.
ft. at this point I'd have to get rid of some stuff, but it's all junk
anyway ; ^ )

I have a 1600 sq. ft. house, an 840 sq. ft. shop on 1/3 acre of land-
and I live alone. I'd much rather have those footages reversed....