gonzo

Default Combi problem

I switched the central heating on a couple of weeks ago & it has been fine
since until this morning. When I got up this morning the house was cold &
when I checked the pressure at the combi it was low. I topped it up & the
heating came on ok & went back off on the timer. A little while ago I tried
the hot water & only got cold, checked the combi again & the pressure is
down again. I also noticed that the pressure relief valve (?) has been
putting out water probably because I may have overfilled the boiler. Have I
got a leak in the system or could there be some other explanation. It is a
Ferroli combi.

Andy.