Lloyd Parker

In article ,
(Lord Valve) wrote:
I was thinking that Kerry has not stood fast to anything in his whole

life.

Then you weren't thinking.

His ability to flip-flop leads one to think that his ultimate place in

life is
that of a pancake maker. In Contrast:

George Bush Jr. has redeemed the office of the Presidency and has

re-established
a sense of dignity both to American Politics and to America.

You're an idiot. Bush has flip-flopped on patients' bill of rights, on the
9/11 commission, on testifying before it, on the length of time he'd
testify before it, on Rice testifying before it, on not engaging in
nation-building, on the Dept. of Homeland Security, on WMD... in other
words, he's the King Flip-flopper.

Among his many accomplishments, this is perhaps George's greatest. Only

those
totally ignorant of recent history will forget for example how Bill

Clinton so
totally trashed the great office.

Yes, thank goodness our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity and
respect abroad are over.

Yeah once, there was a president more preoccupied with the taste of a

cigar
inserted vaginally, and sinfully, into a woman half his age.

In contrast, George Bush in his patriotic and noble service has

compellingly
made the single best possible argument for repealling the misguided 22nd
amendment which has established a two term limit upon the office of the
presidency.

How far up his ass is your nose?