J T

"Rich" wrote in message
news:GCx9d.23$wV4.12@trndny03...
Here's a word from one of my installers:
The springs you are replacing at your website, Kinch, are puny little
springs that any sissy can tackle, it makes me and my crew laugh to see
that you call them "dangerous". Try replacing something like a quadruble
set of 7-1/4 I.D. triplex springs for a 2000+ pound door, then come talk

us. Get real Kinch.....

That is funny, but how many homeowners have a 2000+ pound garage door? I am
pretty sure Kinch did not intend that people read his web site as prepartion
for repairing 2000+ pound doors. this is alt.HOME.repair... not
alt.airplane.hangar.repair!!