HeatMan

You still need to get a clue.

One person told me what I needed to know. That one person wasn't you.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..
highlight the question I answered. Scroll down.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeatMan" wrote in message
Stormy, if I gave you enough money, could you buy a clue?

I was asking about maintance scheduling, not if where I could buy the
necessary stuff.

Get a life!

"Stormin Moron" wrote in message
Tractor supply places sell hydraulic fluid. Galons or buckets of five
galons. I don't think you have to change the fluid, ever. Unless it gets
water in it, maybe.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeatMan" wrote in message
t...
I have a 12 ton(?) MTD log splitter that I bought used last year. I

know
how to maintain small engines, so the 5HP gas motor for the hydraulic

pump
is easy.

The splitter, since it was bought used from an individual, didn't have

any
manuals.

My question is about the actual hydraulics. Do I ever have to change

the
fluid? How often should I change the filter on the hydraulic system? I
know I need to make sure there is enough fluid in the system,

!!!!!!!!!HEATMAN READ HERE---- but what
kind
is best?-----------HEATMAN STOP READING AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!